Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is Me

So here's the deal. I've had this idea floating around in my head for years. I keep thinking, "Hey, why don't you write about your life as a single, LDS woman." The time has come; I'm ready to write about the chronicles of my life.

This blog will be full of funny dating stories, personal thoughts, reflections, and feelings about my religion. The things I write here are personal and very close to my heart. I'm willing to leave this blog open for anyone to view and comment on, with the hopes that the things I have to say will benefit someone else. Maybe there's someone out there who feels like I do, who could use some inspiration, or maybe just a laugh. But since thoughts about my life and my religion will be displayed here, I reserve the right to delete any negative comments or block comments in general. Afterall, it is my blog.

Here's a little bit about me:
I'm a 33-year-old single woman living in Utah. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Mormons. I know I belong to the true church of God on the the earth today. I'm active in my faith, currently serving as the second counselor in the Stake Young Womens Presidency. I love my family, I love my career, and I have a love/hate relationship with my single status.

I introduce to you...Cupcakes and Prayers: The journey of a single LDS woman. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: